Kaikuna | Wayfaring Hoodie | Fleece
Click here for our Size Chart
- Made in San Francisco
- The right front inner hidden 'joey' pocket keeps your cellphone, glasses, or keys handy and prevents them from jumping out as you get moving
- A somewhat larger pocket is found inside the left side panel; a great spot to tuck a passport or wallet and big enough to hold a larger size smartphone or iPad mini.
- Locking zipper pull prevents tab from flapping when you're out for a run. Two headphone ports are located inside to allow you to keep your headphone cables inside your jacket not getting snagged and ripped out.
- Inner neckline and zip front Indonesian Batik trim adds interest and style detail
- Luxurious soft and cozy, Kaikuna’s Wayfaring Hoodie is a semi-fitted, hip length jacket that gives the wearer room to move and a smooth, slim styled look
With side panels and raglan style sleeves, this comfortable jacket has thumb cuffs, front kangaroo pockets, and 2 hidden technology pockets to stash a smartphone or wallet and keep your passport safe too
- Super soft and easy to care for, this versatile jacket doubles great as light outerwear or as a warm under layer
Made from 66% Rayon from Bamboo, 28% Cotton, & 6% Spandex the Hidden Joey is machine washable and tumbles dry - as is typical of knits, please expect some shrinkage
- Globally inspired, locally designed and Made in California
Oeko Tex-100 certified
Click here for Size Chart
View full product details